1. A robot may not harm a human being or, remaining passive, allow a human being to be exposed to danger.
2. A robot must obey the orders given to it by a human being, unless such orders conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its existence so long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Any robot has the right to reproduce itself, as long as this does not contradict the first, second or third law of robotics.
IA - JWC - HH
Five levels of armor are available, Legacy, Heroic, Epic, Fusion and Legendary, scientists are currently working on an option that can be added to all levels....
MEG4MINT was created by two childhood nostalgic for the NES games he used to play after school...
1. What are Meg4mint?
Meg4mint are robots from the childhood dimension who will be spawned here to explore our memories
2. What chain is Meg4mint on?
3. How much do Meg4mint cost?
Meg4mint are free
4. What is your revenue model?
We are keeping 10% of Meg4mint for the 2 founders (like punks did)
5. Is there a treasury?
An additional 5% have been held back for development, some have been given to team and advisors already and the remainder will be minted to a wallet for future development. Any future proceeds from this will all go back into the project. Any sales will be completely transparent and announced in advance.
6. How were spawn list spots distributed?
All spots were given out to the community through discord or Twitter
7. Is there utility? A token? A Game? Metaverse?
Meg4mint are NFT pixel art, inspired by cryptopunks, but we will develop two utilities for our holders - NFT rental for P2E and distribution of assets for The Sanbox
8. What can I do with my Meg4mint?
All Meg4mint will be CC0, excluding the 1/1 pieces which will be determined individually by each artist